Saturday 20 April 2013

Attitude of Gratitude

My Gratitude List for Today:

1. I'm so grateful God has never settled for how I am as person and is constantly giving me the opportunity to grow as an individual.

2.  I'm grateful for the people in my life who care about me enough to give me the straight dope and don't try to pacify me.  Sometimes the true meaning of caring is caring enough to say the truth.

3.  I'm grateful so many people love me unconditionally and have such confidence in me, even when I don't always show the same courteousness toward myself.

4. I'm grateful so many people believe in me and want to support my dream.

5. I'm grateful to my patients, who teach me something new every single time I am with them.  They always give me so much more than I will ever be able to give them.

6.  I'm grateful God didn't give up on me and gives me the strength to continue wanting something better for myself.

7.  I'm grateful for the healing process.

8.  I'm grateful for all of the people who welcome me into their homes with open arms and show me the true meaning of completely unconditional Christian love.

9.  I'm grateful for bananas.

10.  I'm grateful that I can always find at least one thing per day to laugh about.

11.  I'm grateful for the people in my life who can laugh at anything.

12. I'm grateful that, no matter what, I can find peace in prayer.

13.  I'm grateful for my home, and my two awesome doggies to snuggle with.

14. I'm grateful I have things in my lfe to include in a gratitude list.

No comments:

Post a Comment